MENA_C.png
Embracing next generation technologies to create a digitally 
connected institution for a greater tomorrow, today

22nd September 2022  |  Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, UAE

ttd.png
mena.png
Organized by
bannerss.jpg

POST SHOW REPORT

Embracing next generation technologies to create a digitally connected institution for a greater tomorrow, today
 

The MENA Smart Campus Summit 2022 gathered 60 attendees from 34 organizations globally. Equally distributed gender wise, 64% of the crowd hailed from above Directorial and C-Levels, 20% from Head of Departments, 11% from Manager & Senior Managerial roles, followed by 5% from Executives and others.
 

An estimated 65% attendees spent a minimum of 8 hours in the event hall while the remaining 35% were there for over 10 hours spending most of their time in the conference hall and exhibition
area.

 

Feedback from attendees were positive, with an overall satisfaction rate of over 68%. 100% of the attendees mentioned that they are looking forward to and will join our next edition MENA Smart Campus Summit set to be held in 2023.

Attendees’ Feedback

100% of the attendees mentioned that they are looking forward to joining our next edition MENA
Smart Campus Summit all set to be held in 2023

68% of the attendees gave 5 stars for the organization of event while 24% gave 4 stars

44% of the attendees gave 5 stars for the quality of materials while 32% gave 4 stars

52% of the attendees gave 5 stars for the comfort of the event while 32% gave 4 stars

68% of the attendees gave 5 stars for the food & refreshments while 32% gave 4 stars

60% of the attendees gave 5 stars for the location of venue while 24% gave 4 stars

001-36.JPG

Testimonial

Very well organised, would love to hear more from companies of technology
Geyath Abbas AlAdilee, IE Director, American University in the Emirates

Very well organised and good interactive sessions
Professor Dr. David Asirvatham, Executive Dean, Faculty of Innovation & Technology, Taylor's University

Well organised, good location
Zahara Velji, Web Content Manager, NYU Abu Dhabi

Exhibition Partner

wide-logo-tbg-bfg.png

Tech Falcon

Institutional Partners

rti_logo.png

Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park

Vrar.jpg

VR / AR Association

FMRC_LOGO-01.jpg

Omani Society For Education Technology

Media Partners

Education Middle East.png

Education Middle East

Media 7 Logo Black.png
Education Magazine.png

Education Magazine

Media 7

education.report logo(1).png

Education Report