11th - 12th June 2024
JW Marriott Hotel
The 3rd Annual Cybersecurity and Threat Intelligence Summit & Awards 2023 gathered 120 attendees from 70 organizations globally. Equally distributed gender wise, 48% of the crowd hailed from above Directorial, C-Levels and Group Heads, 24% from Manager & Senior Managerial roles, followed by 7% from Executives and 21% others.
An estimated 60% attendees spent a minimum of 8 hours in the event hall while the remaining 40% were there for over 10 hours spending most of their time in the conference hall and exhibition area.
Feedback from attendees were positive, with an overall satisfaction rate of over 80%. 97% of the attendees mentioned that they are looking forward to and will join our next 4th Annual CSTI set to be held in 2024.
A look back at our Past Edition
97% of attendees mentioned that they are looking forward to joining our 4th Annual CSTI set to be held in Q2 2024
79% of attendees gave 5 stars for organization of event while 21% gave 4 stars
80% of attendees gave 5 stars for comfort of the event while 20% gave 4 stars
77% of attendees gave 5 stars for food and refreshments while 23% gave 4 stars
75% of attendees gave 5 stars for location of venue while 25% gave 4 stars
100% of the booth representatives mentioned that they received moderate booth awareness.
100% of the booth representatives mentioned that the audience was relevant to them
80% of the booth representatives mentioned that the event met their expectation 20% said moderate
80% of the booth representatives mentioned that they would like to partner with 3novex Global again for future event
80% of the booth representatives mentioned that they would like to be contacted by 3novex Global again for future event
80% of the booth representatives mentioned that they would like to partner again for our 4th Annual CSTI
"Interesting conference as we can learn threats, tools
and preparation on global recession in terms of cybersecurity."
Hairul Nizam Hamdan, QA Tester, R&D, PSI Incontrol
"It is a good conference and wonderful".
Yogesh Goleria, Sales Head of Cloud, Infra and Security, Capgemini
"Good information delivery with well explanation."
Ang Thian Kee, IT Manager, Secret Recipe
"Great experience listening to professionals personnel in the cybersecurity field."
Nur Fariha, Sr. Software Engineer, PSI Incontrol
"All speakers present on relevant issues and solution."
Rabie Awaluddin, IT Executive, Jabatan Peguam Negara
"Holistic view of cyber resilience strategies enable audience
to rethink current ways of protecting the enterprise."
Toh Shang Yee, Head of Infosec, MCIS
"Topics are very relevant and well prepared."
Urmila Borkar, Director of Cybersecurity, Capgemini
“Information leaks, security breaches, hacks, data theft and other cyber attacks are becoming more common. Today, 3novex Asia recognized that organizations from various industry require the right strategies to improve decision making in areas to achieve cyber-resilience organization to protect data while creating a new personalized experience for all in a cyberworld"