Untitled-1-01.png
Empowering procurement agility in the age of
digitization in a disruptive world

  16th & 17th August 2022  

  InterContinental Kuala Lumpur, an IHG Hotel  

Organized by
CPO division logo-01.png
Venue
intercontinental-kuala-lumpur-4026284124-original.jpg
Mode

Day 1: Conference
Day 2: In-Person Workshops

CPO.jpg

POST SHOW REPORT

Empowering procurement agility in the age of digitization in a disruptive world
 

The 5th Annual CPO Summit 2022 gathered 187 attendees from 98 organizations globally. Equally distributed gender wise, 34% of the crowd hailed from above Directorial and C-Levels, 27% from Group Heads, 29% from Manager & Senior Managerial roles, followed by 10% from Executives and others.
 

An estimated 75% attendees spent a minimum of 8 hours in the event hall while the remaining 25% were there for over 10 hours spending most of their time in the conference hall and exhibition area.
 

Feedback from attendees were positive, with an overall satisfaction rate of over 95%. 84% of the attendees mentioned that they are looking forward to and will join our next 6th Annual CPO Summit set to be held in 2023

Attendees’ Feedback

84% of the attendees mentioned that they are looking forward to joining our next 6th Annual CPO
Summit set to be held in 2023

51.9% of the attendees gave 5 stars for the organization of event while 41.9% gave 4 stars

47.3% of the attendees gave 5 stars for the quality of materials while 37% gave 4 stars

54.7% of the attendees gave 5 stars for the comfort of the event while 38% gave 4 stars

54.6% of the attendees gave 5 stars for the food & refreshments while 40.6% gave 4 stars

49.7% of the attendees gave 5 stars for the location of venue while 42% gave 4 stars

Sponsors’ Feedback

40% of the booth representatives mentioned that they received good booth awareness while
40% with moderate.

70% of the booth representatives mentioned that they were satisfied while 30% with moderate.

50% of the booth representatives mentioned that the event met their expectation while 50% with moderate.

70% of the booth representatives mentioned that they would like to partner with 3novex Global
again in the future.

77.78% of the booth representatives mentioned that they would like to be contacted by 3novex Global again in the future.

60% of the booth representatives mentioned that the event met their expectation while 40% with moderate

CPO.png
001-36.JPG

Testimonial

Good to hear from top procurement leaders who are currently implementing and doing it everyday.
Learning from company's best practice would be good content catered to audience

Friendly, knowledgeable,
and fun

Was very informative and
extremely useful.

Overall good initiative to bring all industry experts and exchange learnings and experience

Greatly organised
& content

Good selection
of speakers

Number of participants turnout is good.

Diamond Partner

logo-ivalua-2020-cmyk-300dpi.jpg

GOLD Partner

Artboard 1-100.jpg

SILVER Partner

AMEX_Egencia_Lockup_yellowSlate.png

Bronze Partners

sage.png
CG.png

Exhibition Partner

WEE.png

Networking  Partner

PROCUREHERELOGO-210830_LOGO-LANDSCAPE-01.png
Fluxym_logo_S2P Experts.jpg

Institutional Partner

Artboard 4-100.jpg
Artboard 6-100.jpg

Media Partners

biz.png
Artboard 5-100.jpg
Procurement(3).png

Today, many businesses facing challenges in a heavily disrupted market. 3novex Asia recognized that organizations from various industry require the right strategies, techniques and technologies in welcoming innovation and increase revenue growth to stay ahead in businesses to meet future procurement landscape demand.