top of page

Our Past Partner

Institutional Partner

Knowledge Partners

Media Partners

Networking Partner

Supporting Partner

Gold Partner

Associate Partner

Exhibition Partners

Corporate Partner


The 100 CISO Summit and Awards UAE 2023 gathered 78 attendees from 56 organizations in UAE. 75% of the crowd are from above C-Levels and Group Heads, and the 25% from Senior Managerial and managerial roles.


An estimated 60% of attendees spent a minimum of 7 hours in the conference hall while the remaining 40% were there over 6 hours, spending most of their time in the conference hall and exhibition area.


Feedback from attendees was positive, with an overall satisfaction rate of over 65%. 70.8% of attendees mentioned that they are looking forward to and will join our next edition of 100 CISO Summit and Awards UAE to be held in 2024.

Elegant Abstract Background

Good, Very Informative and great Networking opportunity

WIO Bank PJSC, Divyanshu Shubham - Manager Application Security

Excellent & shared real life experiences which was great learning

Al Tamimi & Company, Saquib Malik - Head of IT Security

A nice new way of speed networking. Audio set up need’s improvement

Emirates National Schools, Abdulrahman Khaiwi - Head of IT Department

Interesting, diverse selection of content

Credit Suisse, Peter van Heerden - Regional Information Security Officer

Great Organization, great contents

Groupe SEB, Stephane Nappo – Group CISO

Interesting topics, Great Speakers and audience. Stimulating exchange over coffee and lunch.

Estée Lauder Companies, Prashant Murthy - Executive Director: IT - Emerging Markets

Delegate and VIPs are closed, for any inquiry, send us email to

bottom of page